Blogger weddingI went to the wedding of a couple of friends of mine from a running group. http://notenoughlaura.blogspot.com/ and http://justenoughcraig.blogspot.com/ are now married. They should probably combine their blogs, too. Leave name suggestions in the comments below.
The wedding was a blast. There was a uniquely Southern moment when all of the women were drinking beer with their legs in a baby pool while the men sat under a ramada. It was a beautiful day for an Arizona wedding.
|Class? Yeah we got that.|
Bunnies, Coyotes, and Javalina, oh my!One of the cooler things about living in Arizona (get it? cooler!?!) is the wildlife.
- For about 2 weeks we had a little screech owl living in the roof life of my house. My oldest daughter named the owl "Sacha", and we'd say hi every night after dinner.
|Majestic and tiny, an uncommon combination|
- We also have 10s of cotton tail bunnies that roam our yard at dawn.
- Hunting the bunnies are coyotes which prowl the wash behind our fence.
- My wife snapped a photo of a damn bobcat casually strolling down the jogging path behind my house.
- The newest addition to our furry, neighborhood menagerie is a family of javalina, AKA Peccary. Basically, they are little boars, big pigs, but actually related to deer.
|I added the circle; we don't have a real circle in our fence|
|Tough little bugger is chewing on a live cactus|
Eating cleanI'm typing this at lunch time, and this really is what I'm eating today. I'm feeling a healthy mix shame and pride that MUST be unique to America.
|I'm drinking diet, so I don't get fat.|
Buy my shitIf you've enjoyed this blog post, please send me $2 via your mobile app store. Don't forget that Virtual Run Coach is available in the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and now Android via Google Play. That's right folks, Adam, AKA The Boring Runner, has completed Virtual Run Coach for Android.
Download it now, before it sells out!